CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

well i have parted with my money- pro 105 soon

ramjet gmc

1/2 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
well i just orderd a pro 105HD so it will get to me in 2 weeks (that is fine with me ) and i think you may see a cage on the ramjetgmc this fall /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

yunit

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
All my hydro stuff showed up today for my bender. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Boss

1/2 ton status
Author
Reaction score
what's the max thickness those benders can bend?
say 1.5" DOM and 2" DOM.

yunit

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
With the 103 Heavy Duty Pro-Tools says you can bend 2"x.120wall, but I heard of people bending 1/4" wall with them.

Boss

1/2 ton status
Author
Reaction score
wow. I would imagine the dyes blowing up while bending 2" .250"wall DOM.

I guess not! /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

yunit

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
It is super easy to build, I actually lucked out and got a pump/power unit off of a powered pallet jack. I am going to start putting all the parts together after the ride next weekend, just so I can dedicate all of my time right now to the Jimmy. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Boss

1/2 ton status
Author
Reaction score
that does look fairly simple to build assuming you have some metal fabbing skills /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

The author did an excellent job on listing part#s, instructions, etc. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
Good site.
Boss

ramjet gmc

1/2 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
yes he did i am only thinking of getting some of the stuff and i do not have a plasma torch ( pete won't sell it to me yet ) but i do have a porto band and ridge tripod i was thinking of a gas torch but to messy of a cut

i got 2 dies the 1.75 round & 1" box

i allso want to build the mig over plasma cart like bad dog made i will look for the pics
link

table2.jpg

the link to baddogs

Boss

1/2 ton status
Author
Reaction score
I'm currently saving up for a plasma cutter. My wife finally gave me the ok to start saving for one...should have one in a couple months or so...

But for now, I just use the oxy acety...it gets the job done and I just grind off any slag it leaves behind.

ramjet gmc

1/2 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
well i hope to find this stuff on my porch soon

[/ QUOTE ]

got it now i just need to power the welder and make a plan for the Full cage /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif but i got to finnish the house first /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Top Bottom