Well looks like I'll have time to work on my truck...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mr.smartass, Jan 12, 2007.

1. mr.smartass

mr.smartass 1 ton status Premium Member

Went and met with a committee today to appeal my academic suspension... they said that if I finish the incomplete that I had last semester and it is an "A" then I can stay in school, if it isn't I'll have to sit the semester out... I think the best I can make is a B... Goodbye school, hello work and truck time... till summer atleast.

2. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

at least try bro!!!maybe they are giving you a chance?;) my cousin had a chance at work,but misunderstood. not he is jobless and lives in a trailer that takes up less space than a suburban.at least try!!!!:D :D

3. boggerless

you can do it!! your a smartass not a dumbass.

4. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

^^What he said. The worse that can happen is that you will learn something and be in the same position that you are today.

5. mr.smartass

The only thing I can do is hope for mercy from the teacher... When I said a B is the best it's because this class is on a point system and everything is worth a certain amount of points, the assigments I'm making up aren't worth enough points for an A... even if I make perfect scores on them they might not be enough. Will just have to wait and see.

6. CustomChevy

CustomChevy 1/2 ton status

sometimes its more about effort than the actual grade. sure they may have limited you to "A" ... however if they see you put a real effort into gettin that grade, it may be enough.

what did u get suspended for?

7. mr.smartass

sh!tty GPA three semesters in a row... I always manage to screw up atleast one class and my other C's and B's aren't high enough to pull it up. I definately regret being a business student instead of either programming or engineering which is really what I want to do. I told myself it was to much school and to hard, but atleast I would have been interested in what I was taking. I'd probably have better grades...

8. boggerless

if you were my son. i'd strangle you...:haha: :haha: :haha: i am callin it. talk to you tommorow:D :D :D