We're coming to Las Vegas this coming week, need any parts delivered?

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by Stephen, Oct 30, 2003.

1. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

We\'re coming to Las Vegas this coming week, need any parts delivered?

We're coming down to the SEMA show and bringing a truck and trailer so if anyone wants big stuff delivered, we'll be there. We have some D60/14B combos available, built transfer cases, etc. I know this is kind of late notice but if you want big stuff, we'll be in the area and we're a heck of a lot closer to CA and AZ when we're there than when we're here.

2. moneypit

moneypit 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Re: We\'re coming to Las Vegas this coming week, need any parts delivered?

I can watch WALLY for ya while you're gone. I am sure he will need a walk or somethin /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Keep an eye out for a hoop for my PIAA's for the '03 dmax would ya? If you see one for sale resonably call me or get it for me. Just want a hoop not a guard. I might even wash WALLY for ya if u find one.

3. or2play

or2play 1/2 ton status

Damn it, I'm stuck out in the sands of 29 palms. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Here in a couple weeks I'm gonna be getting a bunch of stuff from ya. Nothing to big thought. Have a good one.

BTW, win a million of two for me while your in Vegas. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

Hmm, if I come home with a couple $mil, I think you'd better plan on waiting a bit for your parts...