CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

What Is The Largest Predator That Feeds On.......

Resurrection_Joe

1 ton status
Reaction score
Paranoia!

Balistic Lincoln

Along with them touting the new explorer's lowered step in height IRS and IFS not interfereing with it's amazing off road capability (strange I thought a wet dirt road was a road)I officially award Ford 50 points in the Decline Of Civilization category

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Paranoia!

Balistic Lincoln

Along with them touting the new explorer's lowered step in height IRS and IFS not interfereing with it's amazing off road capability (strange I thought a wet dirt road was a road)I officially award Ford 50 points in the Decline Of Civilization category

[/ QUOTE ]

That's completely overboard. Everyone knows that lining your interior with kevlar, (of course you have to leave small slots in the windshield and side windows to see out of...) and putting on run-flat tires is all that's necessary... Anything more than that would make you a whacko... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Paul 'X'

sled_dog

1 ton status
Reaction score
and you know the only people who would buy such a thing are drug dealers and politicians, aka criminals...

jakeslim

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
and you know the only people who would buy such a thing are drug dealers and politicians, aka criminals

[/ QUOTE ]

...ford? i agree.

Pookster

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
kevlar does nothing to prevent grenades from being rolled under your car. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
kevlar does nothing to prevent grenades from being rolled under your car. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

Top Bottom