Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE Membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

What parts do I need to put in a hydraulic clutch?

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 72Blazerod, Jul 4, 2002.

  1. 72Blazerod

    72Blazerod 1/2 ton status

    May 18, 2000
    Likes Received:
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Hi guys,

    I have run into a bit of a snag while planning out the 1990 Corvette L-98 engine into my '72. It turns out that the clutch fork pivot ball stud that screws into the engine block is totally obscured by the stock Corvette exhaust manifolds. So from where I stand now, I can't think of any other way except to go hydralic. So what do I need? I would like to go with all GM parts but what can I scrounge from the junkyards and what do I have to buy new? Does anyone have part numbers for the pieces I have to buy? Has anyone done this before? How much am I looking at spending?

    BTW, I have heard that I could take the clutch parts from a Chevy S-10. Is that true?

    Thanks as always for your opinions and information!!!

  2. chulisohombre

    chulisohombre 1/2 ton status

    Apr 11, 2002
    Likes Received:
    there is a post on the garage forum and one guy has all the parts #'s and every thing needed for the conversion

Share This Page