What price would you guys as for my truck if you were selling it?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by kickinasphalt383, May 15, 2002.

1. kickinasphalt383

kickinasphalt383 1/2 ton status

well i have been thinking of selling my truck and was wondering what i could get for it:

http://community.webshots.com/album/35404627FuXkfO

spec sheet:
    1986 M1008 50,000 miles; 6.2 liter diesel; SM465; NP205; D60 with trac-lock 4.56; 14ff with detroit, 4.56, TSM discs; 6" skyjacker lift; 12,000# milemarker winch; and some new parts here and there. body has some good size dents.

thanks

2. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

well just form looknig at it and reading what you have in it..and asuming everything works good..i would ask like around 6000?..i mena give it a new point job and that would be one sharp looking truck!! its got all the meat in it!

Bryan-later

3. ChevBlazin

ChevBlazin 1/2 ton status

looks like you had fun with the festiva! My buddies and I get cheap cars and do that all the time. With our last one, a toyota tercel, I cought 4 feet of air and rolled it "testing" the articulation on a fallen tree, fun times. we made it up trails that a 4x4 toyota w/ swampers wasn't making it, no joke, it's all in the speed. after we lost most the coolant, oil, cooling fan, and blew a head gasket it was still running, but unfortunately it doesn't like to run anymore.

4. kickinasphalt383

kickinasphalt383 1/2 ton status

YEAH its pretty crazy what a $100 car can go through! that thing made it through a mud hole where a 4x4 ford ranger got stock, your right about speed. i think me and my friends have a dodge omni lined up next /forums/images/icons/wink.gif