CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

WHAT SNORKLE DO YOU GUYS RECOMEND??

TruckNutzDude

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Two posts are better than one!

see my other post for other post information /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

TruckNutzDude

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
There's only 5 aisles in the hardware store down here... maybe it's a special order item /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif ( /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif ) Anyways, there's a post on here somewhere about using a snorker for a Toyota FJ40. It looked really clean and it was on a burb. If the snorkels weren't so expensive I'd have one of those. I'll be using something from aisle 3 of my hardware store to make mine go through the firewall into the cab of my Blazer /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif

rcurrier44

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I simply took an intake/aircleaner off of a TBI 350 and ran the tube thru the firewall & into the cab ending it under the dash.

rcurrier44

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
You can see it in this pic

Dscf0072.sized.jpg

boggerless

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
thanks, bro /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif i forgot to search /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

boggerless

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
thanks for the detailed instuctions. i think it will work. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

boggerless

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
what ? no sh!tty replies. if your sick of answering these old questions ,WHY did you look at this post???? move on. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

Top Bottom