Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE Membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

what TRE's?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by TheLakeRat, Oct 26, 2002.

  1. TheLakeRat

    TheLakeRat 1/2 ton status

    Nov 29, 2001
    Likes Received:
    San Angelo, Republic of Texas
    what TRE\'s?

    I asked this question several months back and Steve told me which ones to get but i lost the numers and can'
    t find it with a search, so here it is again.
    What TRE's should i use for my D60 with crossover steering?
    It will be high clearance and i need tht right side to have the hole in it to hook up the drag link.
    So come on all you guys help a brother out. I'm just trying to put more Chevy parts on my Heep /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
  2. FWP

    FWP CRS Premium Member

    Oct 11, 2000
    Likes Received:
    Prescott Valley, AZ
    Re: what TRE\'s?

    I think Baddog has a post on this somewhere, but I forget where....

    I found it, it was in the bloody knuckle....
    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    ES2233L : GM pass TRE (long threaded with stabilizer hole).
    ES2010L : Dodge pass side TRE (short threaded rod)
    ES2234R : driver side TRE
    ES2027L : high misalignment drag link end
    ES2026R : high misalignment drag link end

    [/ QUOTE ]

Share This Page