CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

What would you do.......JUMP OR ???

jakeslim

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Your on a flight with 200 people. The plane starts to plunge towards earth out of control. You remember you have a parachute and (for sake of story)you could survive a bailout...but if you open the doors everyone will die for sure except you. There is still a chance the pilot can recover but it is a slim chance and the earth is coming up FAST......there are no family members on board with you, but they are waiting for you at home...DO YOU JUMP?

Confedneck

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
grab ahold of a couple small children, because your parachute could hold an extra 100 lbs or so.. so why not save a couple youngins.. and jump..

big83chevy4x4

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
if it was over water, and there were some islands nearby, grab the hot chick 2 rows up and jump /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

jakeslim

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
grab the hot chick 2 rows up and jump

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Now thats thinking..just make sure both are not lesbian /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Z3PR

Banned
Reaction score
Re: What would you do....... OR ???

JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP It would be nice to say I'd save some kids, but reality is things would be happening so fast that I wouldn't even think about it. I'm not going to lie to myself or anybody else.

SS66

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Everyone else is going to die. Might as well put their fortunes to use. I say grab some purses and be on your way /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

BlazerGuy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
grab the hot chick 2 rows up and jump

[/ QUOTE ]
How about jumping the hot chick 2 rows up? /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

I wouldn't jump....

landsmasher

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
First of all, if you open the door, everyone will not die. Because you say the ground is coming up fast you are now below presurized altitude. Opening the door will do nothing but create a little wind inside the cabin.

There is no reason to grab ahold of anyone in an attempt to save a few more lives. Upon opening shock of the parachute, you will lose your grip on whoever you are holding. Even a small child would be very hard to hold on to. We've done this sort of thing before. It's called a Mr. Bill Dive. Only difference is the other person has a chute also. In order to hang on to the other person you litteraly have to wrap yourself around eachother and throw the chute imediately after exiting the plane.

Lastly, if the plane is "out of control" you are most likely pinned to your seat or the wall or the ceiling. An out of control plane is usually spinning or tumbling. You aint gonna make it to the door much less open it. If it's just plumeting straight down, you are pinned to the rear bulkhead and still won't make it to the door.

What you really should be doing at a time like this is puting your head between your legs and kissing your azz goodbye! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

thezentree

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
plane fall down go boom.

think like a true CK5er - pull out the trusty sawzall you carry in your back pocket and cut through that rear bulkhead /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

newyorkin

1 ton status
Reaction score
I'd ride it out. Goin' by landsmasher's take on it, not much else worth doin'... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

hi pinion

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
Hey you diddnt say if it was first class /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gifIf it was first class id have one last drink and crash.If not,id still crash,and start my new life as a ant or something..

jakeslim

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
and start my new life as a ant or something ..

[/ QUOTE ]

or something ....like a hi pinion axle? /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifj/k

hi pinion

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
Na,hey diddnt you buy those rockwells for 54.17 ???with the prize money ,lol>how does it feel to be a big dawg? /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifoh i sent you a pm......Jake /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Top Bottom