CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

What's the AZ crew doing this weekend?

FWP

CRS
Premium Member
Reaction score
What\'s the AZ crew doing this weekend?

Wanna come up to Prescott and party/ wheel/ BBQ/ whatever? I have lots of room in the house for peeps to crash since I'm on my own now . I could use some CK5 company /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4xcrazy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
Re: What\'s the AZ crew doing this weekend?

Well, i'm gonna be bored, lonely horny and broke all at once, sounds like fun huh? /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

marv_springer

1/2 ton status
Reaction score

[ QUOTE ]
Well, i'm gonna be bored, lonely horny and broke all at once, sounds like fun huh? /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm.... Errr..... this might be too much information! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

Marv

supersize75k5

OrganDonorRacing.com
Reaction score

I'm still busy playing with my truck /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

seems I have just about missed the whole wheeling season already /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Hossbaby50

3/4 ton status
Reaction score

I am going to be in Colorado this weekend. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif otherwise I would probably be there.

pauly383

Daddy383
Reaction score

This is my work until 4 pm on Saturday week /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif If it was Saturday night Sunday morning I could see about it. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

pauly383

Daddy383
Reaction score

[ QUOTE ]
seems I have just about missed the whole wheeling season

[/ QUOTE ]

Since I am relatively "green" here , please tell me. Is there a "season" here?
Does anyone wheel when its hot outside? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif I wheel in the summer , no problem /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Hossbaby50

3/4 ton status
Reaction score

The wheeling season basically consists of months that the temps average below 100*. Normal wheeing season is coming to an end. The sooner the temps go up the sooner it ends. There might be a few runs during the summer but the will basically be runs to remind us why we don't wheel in the summer. Night runs become about the only summer wheeling options.

az-k5

1/2 ton status
Reaction score

You can wheel early (hit the trail at 6:00 am heading home by noon) but then july comes and all hell comes out. Night runs are fun.

Fred thanks for the invite, I gotta finish this 60 though. I will be up to run next weekend for sure. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4xcrazy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif I just use my air conditioning /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

4xcrazy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score

Actually i was kinda thinkin about tryin to make it out to Saguaro lake area (Butcher Jones) and spend Saturday-Sunday out there, maybe do some mild cliff diving, light wheelin, whatever comes up i guess. Get a nice fire goin, pick up some road kill on the way out, ya know, whatever.

DGR

Registered Member
Reaction score

Hey Fred if you know someplace local that I could make it through I would like to go out, let me know.
David /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

Hossbaby50

3/4 ton status
Reaction score

Try 60-80 miles. He is in Prescott. You drive north to Cortez Junction then drive northwest about another 35 miles.

Harley

Greenblazer-AZ

1/2 ton status
Reaction score

Thank's for the invite, but I can't make it that far this weekend. I have too much more to do to my rig, and I'm runnin out of time. By the time I get it ready for wheelin' it's gonna be hot, but it's finally able to go freeway speeds without shaking my fillings loose /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

Later,
Allan Greenblazer

marv_springer

1/2 ton status
Reaction score

Fred,

Can't make it! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Gonna have to work this weekend....

Marv

FWP

CRS
Premium Member
Reaction score

That's cool guys, I have to finish my cage anyway. The offer's always open /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif It may be raining up here on Sat, so maybe Sunday I'll go with DGR and some of the locals wheelin somewhere close /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif.

or2play

1/2 ton status
Reaction score

Thanks for the invite. I'm in Florida, don't think I'd be able to make it.

BadDog

SOL
Staff member
Super Moderator
Author
Reaction score

I think I'm going to be busy again this week end too. But, on an up side, the truggy is finally mostly back together other than about 30 minutes to swap the new rear springs in. First time I've ever had trouble getting the bolts out of a 57" spring bushing pack (and it looks AZ, not rusty). I finally had to buy a press (aren't justifications grand?) to get the last stupid bolt out. Still didn't get the bolt out, but the bushing came out and I'll use the bushing from the taco'd springs... Easily swapped now that I have a press. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Jays Beast

1/2 ton status
Reaction score

Thanks for the invite, will be starting the process of installing a 14ff & D44 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif in my Suburban. So maybe here in a couple of weeks will have everything working correctly and could do a morning run. Table Mesa would be fun to try out /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Top Bottom