Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE Membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Where can I get the plug that goes onto the engine temp. sender?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by afroman006, Jul 24, 2003.

  1. afroman006

    afroman006 1/2 ton status

    Aug 21, 2002
    Likes Received:
    College Station & Kingsville, Texas
    I bought a new temp sender for my burb and when I took the wire off the original, I noticed the part that plugs onto the sneder is toast. Whether it was melted or broken, I couldnt tell but its messed up for sure. I'm guessing (and hoping) this is the reason my temp gauge doesnt work. Where can I get a new plug? The engine is running just fine w/o it but I consider it a priority. Thx
  2. dyeager535

    dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

    Dec 13, 2000
    Likes Received:
    Roy WA
    If this is the gauge sender, just touch the wires to the sender "head", and that will tell you if the gauge works or not.

    Might be able to get that connector in the "Help!" section at the local auto parts place though. If not, pm me, I can get you in touch with someone that can probably get you a new one.

Share This Page