CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Where is everyone????

Capman2k

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
Hello???

Echo echo echo echo echo

kldJAS;DLKJASDL;KJADF;iljkgf;ldkjf

<ul type="square"> Uh oh, a list...
[*]hibiddy dibiddy
[*]mmmm hmmmm
[*]I'm naked
[*]But all nudity aside, I'm so friggin bored.
[*][ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[/list]

/forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif

Capman2k

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
Alright... just sitting here listening to music, trying to think of something to do... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

Capman2k

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
wahoo... I don't even have laundry to do /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

First Sunday I haven't worked in a few months, I don't know what to do... my mom just came in and told me my brother's coming to visit in a few minutes... that means my Neice will be here /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Capman2k

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
actually my brother his wife and the baby just walked in... talk to ya later dude /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

mud390

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Must be nice not to have any!

Feed her a bunch of sugar, get her all hyper and then give her back to her parents! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Kris

thezentree

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
went wheelin in my friend's tacoma. of course my truck starts making weird noises not 5 minutes after he calls and asks if i wanna go....that vehicle is a stuck-up bitch /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

BranndonC

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
what i did today:
installed new beadlocks on 2 rear tires, installed vent tube on front axle (never had one, just ducttaped over the hole), painted one shock black, Umm.... went to sears bought a jack and some pliers, took pics of tires i'm selling.. Hmmm.... thats about all i can think of right now.

Capman2k

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can upload a movie file online??? I have one of my neice walking... she finally figured it out the other day /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

thezentree

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Smack it around and tell it who's boss and then treat it like the biotch it is!

Kris

[/ QUOTE ]

well, i did take the mag-lite to it the other day...maybe i pissed 'er off? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

branndon, that reminds me - i have a $25 gift card to sears /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

mud390

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
well, i did take the mag-lite to it the other day...maybe i pissed 'er off?

[/ QUOTE ]

In that case, maybe you need to give her a little loving. Then she'll come back around.

Kris

thezentree

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
i went outside and whispered sweet nothings into the airbox, but i think it might take a little more, like maybe an oil change and getting the tires rotated and balanced before she'll come back around. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Top Bottom