where to find greese boots for drag link

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by **DONOTDELETE**, Feb 3, 2002.

    where the heck do you get these? i tried the local parts shops and they just have some universal crappy ones. i would think these would be a common part. looked up Energy suspension and only could find ones for tie rod ends. anyone?

    <font color=blue> Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

    </font color=blue>
  1. jkort77

    jkort77 Newbie

    Jan 19, 2002
    Likes Received:
    Waunakee, WI
    Good luck! I tried to find these for my 77. The guys at GM told me I had to buy the whole drag link. One end cost about $75, so I ordered both ends and the coupler through LMC truck for about $80. Otherwise you could go looking through the salvage yards.

Share This Page