CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

who else had the traxx shoes that starsky wore???

boggerless

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
remember they were blue and had 4 white sripes,Kmart sold them.in my neighborhood you weren't sh!t unless you had e'm. /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

santana

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I wore 'em when I was a kid, Them and Keds. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

CK5

In my underwear
Administrator
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
6th grade baby! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Corey 78K5

1 ton status
Reaction score
I always wanted the "4" stripers, but I always ended up getting the imitation "3" stripers from the Sears catalog /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif along with the Toughskins jeans /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

boggerless

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
tough skins sucked.that material made you knees raw before you fell.i was a fat bastard as a child so i also had HUSKIES,it might just as well said FAT ASS. i used to beg my mom not to buy them and just go to the mens department and cut the legs short. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

jekbrown

I am CK5
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
i wore em when I was a kid... dont EVER remember them being anywhere close to "cool" though...

j

jakeslim

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
yeah, tough skins managed to harness that "crap" brown color...along with green, red, blue and black....geez. And those stupid knee patches would curl up after the first wash and dry.

BlazerGuy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
i was a fat bastard as a child so i also had HUSKIES,it might just as well said FAT ASS.

[/ QUOTE ]
I had huskies back when I was a roly poly fat ass... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

marine_enlisted

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Toughskins did suck, when you went outside and it was below freezing you could barely bend you knees. Also the little pleather "Toughskins" patch on the back pocket would break into little sections, but remain sewn on. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

boggerless

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
card board pants. did anyone see the new movie(starsky and hutch),and does he wear those shoes? hell, i pretty much have work boots on all the time. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

Top Bottom