CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

WHO ELSE IS HAVING TROUBLE WAKING WITH TIME CHANGE??

boggerless

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
i takes me two weeks to adjust. i wish they would leave it this way, more daylight after work. it could stay dark till 10 am for me. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

Bubba Ray Boudreaux

1 ton status
Reaction score
Well, I worked Saturday night. I was suppose to get off at 3am, but we took off at 2am, which was actually 3am and I finally got home at 3:45am, which was actually 2:45am so I ended up staying up until 3:30am, but really it was 4:30am. So I fell asleep and woke up at 2:30pm, but it really was 3:30pm...

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

thezentree

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
yes, but maybe it's because i went to bed at 7 am on sunday morning.... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

bigyellowjimmy

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Time Changes??

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Slydog....what are they talking about anyway? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

thatK30guy

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Since I have to be up at 5:30 a.m. for work at 6, its too damn hard to go to bed early and wake up early.

Oh man! How I wish it were fall already! Wanna get the time changed back to what it was before! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

4xcrazy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
Yeah, the Arizona crew is having a real rough time with this time change thing, it's a killer on us. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

75-K5

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Time Changes??

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Slydog....what are they talking about anyway? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no clue what this "time change" junk is either. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Oh well, I guess I'll go back to my little world of rusted frames and no emissions laws. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

SlyDog

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Time Changes??

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Must be some sorta secret thing?? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif I don't think we're "in on it" /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

newyorkin

1 ton status
Reaction score
I was saying all day that it wasn't so bad, then I looked up thinking it was just a little after 5, ready to cruise home, and I see it's 6:30.

Total bummer. I'm sitting up right now feeling like it's 10 to midnight.

Capman2k

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
I'm convinced my boss wants to make my life hard... I'm sure she doesn't hate me, but she just likes messing with my head... Aside from other things, she scheduled me for all morning shifts this week and next... Now, I usually get no more than 4-5 hours of sleep anyway before working a morning shift since I just can't get to sleep before midnight-1:30 am...

So take away another hour from that... that's 3-4 hours every night for about the next two weeks...

I guess I'll go try and sleep after a bit, tomorrow begins a 7-day stretch of work work work while everyone else is off on spring break... lots of overtime /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

boggerless

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

boggerless

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
what, yuz guys don't set your clocks back in the fall and back 1 hour in the spring? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif it blows in the spring. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

boggerless

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
once i get used to it i wish they would leave it.more light in the evening for /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

pauly383

Daddy383
Reaction score
I remember all this from Michigan as a kid. Now in AZ (21 years), and love it. We are the only state I know of that leaves the clock the same all year round /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

az-k5

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Well sleeping doesn't change but the satalite feed for TV shure screws things up.

75-K5

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
The majority of Indiana does not change their clocks either.

[/ QUOTE ]

We can't, it confuses the cows...

Top Bottom