CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Who here listens to music at work to keep thier sanity?

Resurrection_Joe

1 ton status
Reaction score
Sometimes I have to punch out the waitresses and shove em in the walk in cooler to keep them from [darn] with the stereo

If they ever stop my LZ CD in the middle of stairway I will kill them

thefarside

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Sometimes I have to punch out the waitresses and shove em in the walk in cooler to keep them from [darn] with the stereo

If they ever stop my LZ CD in the middle of stairway I will kill them

[/ QUOTE ]

Denied! (Wayne's World referance) LOL,

K5Jimmy

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Weather here has been pretty great....I ride around in the country listening to KHYI 95.3....they play Austin country. none of that Nashvegas junk....flip over to oldies once in awhile...thinking about putting a CD player in my work truck... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

scrappyk5

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
ME! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
and the heavier the better. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
right now a good selection from godsmack /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

tecton

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
msi, nerd, nappy roots, powerman 5000, rob zombie, afi

Desert Rat

Fetch the comfy chair
Reaction score
I have a CD player in my office. I pick my music depending on my mood, and whether or not the boss is next door.

Desert Rat

Fetch the comfy chair
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Sometimes I have to punch out the waitresses, shove em in the walk in cooler and then follow them in and close the door...

[/ QUOTE ]

Fixed it for ya.... /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

Resurrection_Joe

1 ton status
Reaction score
PLEASE take that back.....

The "turn it down" waitress is about 79 and wrinkled more than those special dragslicks in the first milleseconds of a drag race. GUAHAHAGAHAGAHAGAHAGAHAGAHAGAHAGHAAAAAAAAA PUKE!

The only good looking waitress is my cousin..... *poo* /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Now PLEASE, TAKE THAT BACK!

4xcrazy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
The only good looking waitress is my cousin.....

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

skratch

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
When I was hauling salvage cars a few years ago I had a killer sounds system in my transport.

518798_34_full.jpg

I had an Pioneer head unit, the Pioneer DSP unit, two 4 x 100 amps two 10" subs, two 6x9', two 5 1/4", and two 3 1/2" on a high pass crossover.
It was all junk I bought from the salvage guys that bought cars from our lot, so all told I had maybe $100 in it and for that little money it was a kicking system!

One of the guys where I work now has a similar system in his cement mixer, it rocks to turn it up and still be able to hear it over the engine. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif/forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

cegusman

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
The harder the better, Been listening to Devil Driver, Six Feet Under, Slayer, Five Foot Thick, ...

If its to hard, Your a Pussy!

Desert Rat

Fetch the comfy chair
Reaction score
Come on now, that's an experienced woman. I'm sure she has her eye on you....... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Give the ol' girl a once around the park and make her day. She may even teach you a few new tricks... Where is the love? /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

Bubba Ray Boudreaux

1 ton status
Reaction score
Well, my Crown Vic only has AM/FM and out here on the High Plains, the pickings are very slim. I've got rock, country, classic rock, [darn] music, and Spanish programmed into it.

I hope my new ride has at least a cassette player, I'd like to entertain my customers during their taxi ride with a little NWA and "[darn] Da Police."

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4xcrazy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
Thats iinteresting, out here in Phoenix, you'd think being in the middle of a huge city, we'd have alot of choices of music, well we kinda do /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif, but commercials is what they are best at playing.

this is why I opted for the satellite radio setup, no more commercials, and continuous music. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

pauly383

Daddy383
Reaction score
Country at work . Country at home. Not pop country , real country like Alabama and Hank Jr etc. Seems like that is my only choice lately. I still do metal and classic rock , just less now. I don't really get moved by todays music, maybe I associate more with working class people now than when I was younger. Oh well, country at work is my choice /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Bubba Ray Boudreaux

1 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Thats iinteresting, out here in Phoenix, you'd think being in the middle of a huge city, we'd have alot of choices of music, well we kinda do /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif, but commercials is what they are best at playing.

this is why I opted for the satellite radio setup, no more commercials, and continuous music. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, FM radio has really gone to the birds. Most of them do nothing but talk all morning long, then 15 minute commercial breaks every hour. Even though my choices out here are limited, once station in the morning plays a Roy D. Mercer skit on my way into work and that's always a joy to listen to.

Top Bottom