Who's seen "The Ring"?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Can Can, Apr 5, 2003.

1. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Who\'s seen \"The Ring\"?

We just finished watching it on DVD. I'm not easily spooked, but that fawking movie scared the shite out of me. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif I think my heart stopped for 3 seconds when the girl crawled out of the TV near the end.... I had to get myself a batch of beaver oil to take my mind off that scene!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Re: Who\'s seen \"The Ring\"?

the ring is the scariest movie ever. i dont care what anyone says, that [censored] is freaky. i saw it in the theater and was spooked.. I told my gf that next time we rent a cabin done by the coast (they come equipped with tv/vcr) that we should watch the vhs version.... hardcore...

j

3. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status Premium Member

That was a freaky movie, but I thought the ending was kinda lame...

4. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

I actually liked the way it ended. You're sitting there all happy thinking that the girl's spirit can finally rest then WHAM!!!

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Yup, I've seen the Ring. In fact, I'm living it; it's called marriage and you're right, it's plain scary. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm not easily spooked, but that fawking movie scared the shite out of me.

[/ QUOTE ]
    I knew You were a big pu$$y Paul.
    /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

7. RatMan

RatMan 1/2 ton status

i only made it to the part where they show the video. after that, my friend called his house from his cell phone (we were watching the dvd). after that i about sh!t myself. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif of course, i was in an 'altered state of mind' so it might have been worse for me.

8. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

The first time I saw "The Ring" with my wife, she spent the whole time with her hands over her eyes asking me what was happening. I refused to tell her /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif. I made sure that I showed that movie to someone else within seven days. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

That movie is one of the scariest I have ever seen!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

9. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

it was a darn good movie but it didnt scare me. movies usually dont.I bet if i watched it again id be a little more scared.

10. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I agree... Not a bad movie, but not scary... And I've heard baaad things about that Ringu movie, like don't even waste your time because it sucks.

11. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Yeah I rented it thinking it was gonna be scary too...blah...glad i didn't buy it. However, my wife did the same thing as Ben's...and I had the same response! Either watch or don't, but don't do it halfway!!!

12. 88jimmyoungowner

88jimmyoungowner 1/2 ton status

call me a wuss, or whatever, butni refuse to ever watch that movie ever agian. i saw it in the theaters and that night i did not get any sleep at all. i was scared sh!tless. My gf wants to watch it, but she has to be with a guy when she watches it. she says she is gonna invite anpther guy over to cuddle with through the movie. and i dont care. im too scared to watch it again.

was i the only one who found the horse jumping off the boat to be funny, while everyone else i nthe theater was screaming and feeling sad for the horse?

13. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

Didn't like it at all. My wife fell asleep during some of it, I wasn't scared at all. The movie wasn't half bad till the end and I thought the end sucked. Oh well, I still loved "Signs"!