CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

WHY DO PEOPLE IN _THE GARAGE _WHINE SO MUCH ABOUT PEOPLE ASKING A QUESTION

boggerless

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
if it's an old one and someone didn/t search,who gives a F@CK.if you don't want to be bothered don't look.don't act like you were imposed upon,alot of new people may have not read it and might like to respond or learn from a response.so keep your holier than thou sh!t to your self. if their wasn't new (or old new ) questions, what the hell is the POINT!!?? you guy's would suck actually OWNING a garage.new customers would piss you off with the same problems. DAMN rant over /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

boggerless

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
your right. i just get mad when someone ask's a question and all they get is grief.if i think i have an answer and it's been sain already i ethier agree with the answer or move to the next post. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

jakeslim

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
i could care less if anyone ask a question that has been asked. So what if I've seen it, others may have not, so who am I to say "use the search". I would bet those who post that response have asked a question that has been asked before also, just need to play judge or something. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

by the way, this response could have been found in the search section /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

later,
Paul

boggerless

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
i'm sorry PAUL /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif i'll never ax again. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

rjfguitar

3/4 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Like some of the other members...I get tired of hearing the same old questions over and over and if I'm not in the mood to read the thread intitled "will 33's fit on my stock blazer?" I just don't click on it and read another thread.

BlazerGuy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
Do a search, this has been covered many times.....forkin newbie! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

j/k! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

thatK30guy

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do a search! /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Z3PR

Banned
Reaction score
Re: WHY DO PEOPLE IN _THE GARAGE _WHINE SO MUCH ABOUT PEOPLE ASKING A QUEST

Because some people are just plain rude and the consept answering other then do a search is beownd them.

Bubba Ray Boudreaux

1 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Hey BUBBA! How ya doing mate?

[/ QUOTE ]

Working my fat a** off, that's how I'm doing. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I've been stuck in town on my first two days transporting people to court. Kind of like my old job, except now my riders are shackled /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif. My 10 hour shifts have been flying right by.

Tomorrow I finally get to go bouncing around the county. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Z3PR

Banned
Reaction score

[ QUOTE ]
YOU BE OWND Z3PR !

[/ QUOTE ] Sure, whatever ya wanta think. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

84_Chevy_K10

Banned
Reaction score

Keeping the regurgitation factor low benefits everybody in my opinion.

Z3PR

Banned
Reaction score

[ QUOTE ]
Keeping the regurgitation factor low benefits everybody in my opinion.

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Resurrection_Joe

1 ton status
Reaction score

[ QUOTE ]
Because some people are just plain rude and the consept answering other then do a search is beownd them.

[/ QUOTE ]

You ran together and mispelled "beyond"

It's a joke

Tim is using metaphor, he means the rehashing of topics is bad. I think is the thrust of his sword

(more metaphors)

84_Chevy_K10

Banned
Reaction score

Yes, exactly. What I meant is, simply answering and responding to the same questions over and over and over again doesn't add anything to the tech of the board and makes more crap to weed through to find the info you want.

bigburban383

1/2 ton status
Reaction score

[ QUOTE ]
if it's an old one and someone didn/t search,who gives a F@CK.if you don't want to be bothered don't look.don't act like you were imposed upon,alot of new people may have not read it and might like to respond or learn from a response.so keep your holier than thou sh!t to your self. if their wasn't new (or old new ) questions, what the hell is the POINT!!?? you guy's would suck actually OWNING a garage.new customers would piss you off with the same problems. DAMN rant over /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, STFU you baby!

Just Kidding /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

The search feature blows anyway

Top Bottom