Why does it always happen this way?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by kennyw, Feb 17, 2004.

1. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Build(s):
    2 weeks ago I started to clean up extra parts I had laying around by putting a Chevy steering wheel and horn button up on ebay cheap. It sold for $8 and I finally recieved the MO today to mail it out... But last Saturday I had some idiot cut me off and broke my horn button in the process of cussing him out and blaring my horn /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

Anyone have an extra late 70's early 80's horn button in good condition? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester Premium Member

That sounds about right, I'd give you one outta the column I'm gonna rebuild but the one in the truck stopped working along with the blinkers....... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. kennyw

Build(s):
    I just broke the little ears off that hold the button onto the metal piece inside /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

4. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

The best part about Chevy trucks is that they are so easy to fix.

Visit the Universal Chevy repair tool web site.

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester Premium Member

Beat me to it , heres another great site... web page /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

6. kennyw

Build(s):
    Now, I am already being called an old man by the truckers for driving too slow on the interstate... I dont need my truck to look exactly like my grandpa's yet. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif