Why Ebay ticks me off almost as much as it does Riz

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by newyorkin, Jun 25, 2002.

1. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status Premium Member

I'm sitting there drooling over a frickin' guitar that's like $200, thinkin' "It's not my price limit, but it's worth so much more! Even if it breaks my budget, I got a $500 piece for $200!"

Or a really sweet looking, no-reserve-$100 touring bike in California. I start thinking, "man, even if I spent $300 on it, then paid the guy /$100 to drive it out here, plus an airline ticket back home, I'm still coming out on top". But I'm really not!! I went there JUST TO LOOK, and I'm having $1000 fantasies!!

Not that I'd even win these things before they went up to a grand... The worst part is, I don't actually have enough money to buy this junk! Or, I buy the junk and don't get windows in the house...

2. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color="blue"> I feel your pain ....seriously, we just had our windows replaced last week and I was still surfing e-bay for that one thing I didn't need . LOL ! I had to pass on a few that I really wanted but I'll keep looking and get them later . </font color>

3. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

Man, I always do that stuff. I've bought stuff on eBay just because it was cheap, even if I can't use it. I once big $300 on a blower for an LS1, I even big as high as $500. The newest car I own is older than any LS1!