CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

WIFE WENT TO HOSPITOL WITH CHEST PAINS,A LITTLE HELP THANKS

boggerless

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
she called me at 11:45 this morning and told me she was going to the hospital. they are keeping her over night to do more tests. her family has a history of heart problems.i left work and met her there (keeping a three year old busy in the waiting room is tough). can i get a prayer from you peeps, thanks daryl /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

jakeslim

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I am sure everything will be ok. At least She's receiving care right now. Here's to her feeling better /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Can Can

Pusher Man
Reaction score
Keep your chin up, brother. She's gonna be well looked after and needs to know you're keeping your cool through all this. If she senses you're stressed it's gonna affect her, so when you see her next grin and ask her not to scare you like that anymore- what she needs right now more than anything is a little laugh after the scare she just went through.

I'll talk to the Big Guy on her behalf, my friend!!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

boggerless

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
thanks /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif hopefully she'll be home tomorow, she doesn't think so but i miss her. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

mudhog

THEGAME
Reaction score
Re: WIFE WENT TO HOSPITAL WITH CHEST PAINS,A LITTLE HELP THANKS

she is in mine and my family's prayers good luck and keep us posted

oatsk5

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
you have my best wishes and prayers /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Corey 78K5

1 ton status
Reaction score
Like Canmore said keep strong and and try not to show Her that Your scared. Trust Me on this Brother I speak from experience. Back in 99 when I was 29 I had two heart attacks and I was scared shitless. With all the meds I was on I was on an emotioanal roller coaster. The one thing that kept Me together was the fact that My Wife some how stayed strong. Be that person for Her and it will really help Her out. Prayers are going out to Your family tonight.

75-K5

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif You had 2 heart attacks at 29??? Damn, that does not make me feel any better at all. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Was it a blockage heart attack, or stress related, genetic, otherwise?

thefarside

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
she called me at 11:45 this morning and told me she was going to the hospital. they are keeping her over night to do more tests. her family has a history of heart problems.i left work and met her there (keeping a three year old busy in the waiting room is tough). can i get a prayer from you peeps, thanks daryl /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, got my prayers! I bet the chest pain suddenly subsided with the removal of the stimulus, i.e. the 3 year old.

Muddytazz

1 ton status
Reaction score
Keep your chin up, everything will come out ok...prayers will be coming from my household

tRustyK5

Big meanie
Staff member
Super Moderator
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
Best wishes...any update?

Rene

boggerless

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
when i got there this morning she had three IV's hanging out of her.a blood thinner and everything else.she was very tired looking and hungry,the said they were going to give her a stress test and she had to eat light. but at 4:00 this morning she had an upset stomach and they re-schedualed it.anyway she had two cardiologist's come through and they still didn't know what it was.i left at 3:15 this afternoon(we have no one to watch audric, all the fam is dead or to far away) they said it was THYROIDS. so THANK YOU EVERYONE /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif see prayers are answered. two or more people ask for the same thing it happens.(just not new tires). /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif anyway thanks again love to all DARYL /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

bigyellowjimmy

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
This is good news! I hope your wife will get to feeling back to normal soon. God is good! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Top Bottom