WTF Is Up With Employers????????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Aug 16, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

How come they can't display a little common fawking courtesy. Showing up 30 minutes late to interview you, not even being there in the first place.....WTF???????????

So I interview with a potential employer on Thursday. Since my ass has a much larger Web presence than this town/employer, my only choice to find out anymore information is to ride along with them, and what better night than a Saturday to do that, right? I show up, by the way, let me mention that it's a 30 minute drive first off. Get there my normal 15 minutes early, had to wait. Then the cop shows up and lets me know that I've been bumped by a reserve and they have no one else avalible (small town) so I get to go back tomorrow.......

WTF? Couldn't they called me?????????
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Fawking gas is back up to $1.99, I don't get paid for this crap /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Maybe you're just not getting the hint /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif.

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    Maybe you're just not getting the hint /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif.

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif ouch /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

4. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

So I get a call from CompUSA for an interview. I go in, and the manager says, just wait here and I'll be right wiht you. So i wait 15 minutes, get up and start looking around. wait another 45 and he approaches me and asks to reschedule. I say, fine, he tells me 5:00pm tomorrow. so next day, i get a call at 9:00am (still sleeping..i had the day off school) and he says come in , in 30minutes. I say okay. I come in, and he makes me wait another hour and I tell an employee, tell your manager Im leaving, I have stuff to do. and he says , call for another appointment, and I say, "no tell him to call me." and left... needless to say, I never got a call. haha. those bastards though /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

5. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gifThats cold man /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

6. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

You didn't want to work for them in the first place...

7. 77Jimmy

77Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Good for you...if they're that inconsiderate, you don't want to work for them. I've had that kind of thing happen before, and I don't regret for one minute not taking that job.