for being a marine mechanic! :woot: :deal: :doah: :whistle:

luckily I'm already 1/2 bald.... :haha:

full

ryoken

Puppy Fabricator
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
fighting with some 4" wet exhaust hose on some mercs today, it let loose and I went flying up into the hatch lift bracket...

and that was with a baseball hat on.. ;) i always wear a hat, as it usually gives me that brief pre-warning.. not when your head is going mach 2 tho.... :doah:

sugar mamas may apply 24/7... beasts, bring alcohol...

AJs72K5

blub-blub-blub-blub
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
That’s a doozie Paul. I have to wear a hat anytime I’m under the K5 now. Got tired of the scalp gashes every time I bumped my bald head on something.

diesel4me

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Being 6'5" tall sucks often....
I'm pretty sure some flesh from my forehead is stuck on the freezer display in the meat section at the supermarket I buy sandwich meat at...
The rail that runs along the top of the display case is about level with my forehead,and I lean over to look into the case and WHAM!..
And I never seem to learn NOT to do it next time!..:doah:

What's worse is when someone sees you do it--and proceeds to laugh their ass off..especially if its a woman..

The "Chevy Penis" they put on the first gen truck hood latches have left a permanent impression on the back of my skull too--back when I owned 3 first gen trucks I would lift up my head and BASH it into that stupid thing!..

Top Bottom