CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

1/4 of the way done with the new doubler crossmember *sorry, shrunk the pic

yunit

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Well, it was a mild 45 degrees today and I was able to make some progress on my new crossmember setup. I got two more cross sections of tube to put into place, finish the box side rails, and then I can start plating the tube. With a little luck I can get it finished some time this week. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
DSC013231.JPG

DSC01317.JPG

ryanvz1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Re: 1/4 of the way done with the new doubler crossmember

Dude, that is awesome /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

big pappa b

3/4 ton status
Reaction score

I'm not totally clear on the funtion of the verticle wrench

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

sled_dog

1 ton status
Reaction score
well thats not fair, how you get 45s and we get 30s with wind. Looking good, I need to do that for the rotated 241 soon.

84gmcjimmy

1 ton status
Reaction score

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not totally clear on the funtion of the verticle wrench

[/ QUOTE ]

It's the mysterious magic floating wrench!! DUN DUN DUN /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

daleearnhardt01

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[Hijack On] Hey Pete I notice your nice body mounts. Looks like you have new cupwashers and all the other hardware. Can you tell me where I could find those? [/Hijack Off]

Oh the crossmember looks excellent. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Tweetysuarus

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Looks awsome! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
Bill

yunit

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
[Hijack On] Hey Pete I notice your nice body mounts. Looks like you have new cupwashers and all the other hardware. Can you tell me where I could find those? [/Hijack Off]

Oh the crossmember looks excellent. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I just sandblasted and painted the cup washers that I had. Sorry.

Top Bottom