CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

$1,500.00??

ilikemud

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
would i be crazy to turn down an 85 k5 jimmy first owner with documented 56,000 miles? he is an older man and has to get the truck off of the street... 305/700/208? has usual rust for the east coast but not bad... what do you all think?

mr_fujisawa

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
that is a great deal. but as always. . .try to get hima little lower. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

what are ya waitin' for? go buy it! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

jakeslim

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I would really be skeptical of the "actual mileage". Unless this person is a family member or friend, I would say that you should leave that aspect of the truck out of the equation.
-what does the engine look like?
-Does it look like it only has 56k on it? oil all over it, etc,
-305....yikes.

as fuji said, since he has to get it off the street, press him for a lower price....$1200(?) to help him out /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

bigcountryk5

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
i'd offer a grand maybe he'll bite since it has to be off the street and if you want it i wouldn't give more than 1,200 b/c your gonna have to tweak that 305 to get any good power out of it or drop a crate 350 in it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

justhorsinaround

3/4 ton status
- In Memoriam -
Reaction score
That's how much I paid for mine. I second however lookin it over pretty good. I'd be all over it if I were you.

Good luck to ya in the future.

Allan

tarussell

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you like the Blazer I say get it ! I paid $1,200 for mine and was not concerned about the factory running gear because I knew I was changing it all out. I wanted a Blazer that had a descent body and this one was good enough.
Sounds like a real good price if it is what you want .
Good luck , Tom

Top Bottom