CK5 Forums

Take a few seconds to register your free account to post topics or questions, and view exclusive content!

KY 1991 K5 project

79bonanza

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey I guys, I’m gonna be cutting my losses on my K5 project and trying to sell and salvage a little bit of the money I invested.

I have a 1991 K5 with rust in the usual places on the body, but it’s not beyond repair. I did a 5.3L 4l60 swap but sold the motor and trans so it’s just a roller right now. Basically you’d be purchasing a K5 with all the parts to build a nice truck minus the engine and transmission.

If your interested just shoot me a PM and we can work out a deal. It would have to be picked up at my house in Georgetown KY.
Here are a list of a few of the parts already installed.
Off road design 4” Alcan front springs
PSC hydro assist steering box
ORD cross over steering
ORD 1 ton tie rod
Reid racing high steer knuckle
30 spline GM 10 bolt front-8 lug
Hydraulic clutch pedal assembly
14bff tear out of a 91 van
Soft topper white soft top
DIY4x shackle flip
DIY4X front spring hanger and winch bumper (abomb)
ORD big block high clearance engine crossmember
Plus a ton of LS engine parts, extra DIY4x parts that will be included, extra square body parts- mostly interior components

The body is on a 1978 frame with everything mentioned already on the truck.

I’ll consider and reasonable offers. CA89CAC3-25CA-4E77-A010-17AA8C36857F.jpeg

79bonanza

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Basically you’ll be buying all the parts and getting a free K5 to put them on lol

I’d be open to trades on a Bridgeport mill, south bend lathe, 24” wood planer, Dake 50-75 ton press. Any kind of vintage machining machines just ask, thanks

Last edited:
Top Bottom