CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

2 important questions................

kevin_saun

Registered Member
Reaction score
1. body lifts, i know u all hate them, but im putting a 90 blazer on a 77 frame, u have to have a body lift to make it fit, in a body lift kit, 2 of the mounts are an inch longer, which mounts are they?
2. wiring..... i didnt get the front wiring harness trhat goes with the body, i had an 85 wiring harness, figured im going carbeurated so id use the 85 front harness, doesnt fit, any ideas...thought of changing everything under dash to old style, but the 90 body has power everything. should i get a newer harness and hack it for the carbeurated? if so what front harnesses will fit(junkyard shopping) Also i need all the wires from firewall out, any ideas what harneses will fit? what vehicles? Any help will be greatly appreciated, as im at these satges now and it is a long weekend. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

TxK5Blazer

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
on the body lift I can't help you but you might want to give painless wiring a call and they maybe able to hook you up with a harness for that....Jason

kevin_saun

Registered Member
Reaction score
painless is a little too expensive rigth now, im looking for junkyard matchups, thxs anyways.........anyone else?

Top Bottom