Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE Membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

203 to 205 dubbler question of a diffrent kind.

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by sweetk30, Jan 7, 2007.

  1. sweetk30

    sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

    Nov 1, 2004
    Likes Received:
    horseheads , ny 14845
    i have a project coming up soon. i would like to run a divorced ford 203 rangebox with a gm 205 tcase. i have both the round 205 from a 400 and a fig 8 stylefrom a 400. is there a kit you guys offer that will let me do this?
  2. 4X4HIGH

    4X4HIGH 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

    Dec 14, 2001
    Likes Received:
    Pleasanton, CA.
    Your figure 8 205 should bolt up to your 203 without problems with the ORD doubler. The divorced part of the 203 equation is having to do with the front input on the 203 and not the rear so no problems there. You will have to mount the 203/205 to some crossmembers and run a short driveshaft from your trans to your divorced 203.

Share This Page