CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

4 Link Wheelin

willyswanter

1/2 ton status
- In Memoriam -
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Went and did a little testing today just to see what happens. Thing works great! Never did have to lock in the ARB for anything though... Steering works great, suspension works great, it was a good day /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif Got a little ding on the door thats pretty frickin cool lookin /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

668.jpg

This is the tallest thing I could find out there...

669.jpg

672.jpg

If you look at the above pic you can see the chunk of concrete on the right side, I attempted to drive up and over it with the left front and as I got to the top it gave way and flipped over and hit the door:

673.jpg

You can see in this pic where the concrete is not laying upside down on the ground, made for a kick ass battle scar!

674.jpg

Resurrection_Joe

1 ton status
Reaction score
I love you.....

I mean I love how the truck turned out!

Now stock the bed, get the cagework done, and go crawl up something HUGE!

I'm proud of you JP, used to be a snickers ice cream bar eating CS playing wierdo akin to me, now your a fabbing demi god!

*SALUTE*

I'll be catching up shortly

OL14BLAZ

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
That first pic is just Awesome!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

heavy4x4

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
VERY NICE! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif You should be proud of what you've fabricated/built. Hell, I'm proud of it and I didn't even do it. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

84gmcjimmy

1 ton status
Reaction score
That has really come together very nice. Good job!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

CHEVY 4WD

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
sweetness... I wanna see it get full flex, I bet it feels like it has never ending flex now /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

mud390

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Your truck is amazing! You should very proud of that thing! It turned out awesome, and I'm sure the pictures don't any justice for the truck or quality of your work!!!!

Kris

justhorsinaround

3/4 ton status
- In Memoriam -
Reaction score
In that first shot it looks like the tire is fixin to hit the coil over. Is it? Oh by the way, I think that think is just about the coolest thing runnin. Can't wait to see what you're gonna do with the front. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif Good luck to ya in the future.

Allan

jekbrown

I am CK5
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
not sure Ive ever seen a rig that looks so stock from the front and yet so trick from behind. lol!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

kick azz, good work!

j

az-k5

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Ya, I like that stockish in front but beyond built in the back. Kinda like a mullet hair cut on a truck. Business in the front - party in the back

Looks good /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

CK5

In my underwear
Administrator
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
Now take it to the hammers and flog that fat pig. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

heavy4x4

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Can anybody else not figure out what that is coming out the driver's side on the first picture. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

willyswanter

1/2 ton status
- In Memoriam -
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Lol yep, I threw them in the back seat, they kept falling out of the "bed" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

On the coilover, the axle is sitting 2.5" left of center right now since I've been too lazy to align the thing, takes all of 20 minutes but still don't want to do it... Theres like 4.5" of clearance on the left side but only .5" on the right /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And Steve, headed to the hammers April 23rd, should make for an interesting time /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Top Bottom