CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

40's For Sale

wyomingsfreakonature

Registered Member
Reaction score
40\'s For Sale

OK I sold the blazer localy and the guy didn't want my 40's or the 454

4 39.5/15/15 TSL Super Swampers
Would make great spares but I have been running them for about 3 months now and they where used when I got them but still in pretty good shape.
I want $300 for the set with rims.
I also have a semi complete 454 (minus dist., carb, and exhaust manifolds) I want $500 for that
400 sbc in pieces needs crank turned for $125
you could email me at andrew.d.wilson@us.army.mil if you are nto a member and are intrested.
I also have a SMP 465/np 205 for sale for $150

Thanks Guys

jjlaughner

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
Re: 40\'s For Sale

I'm guessing wyoming /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If you where closer you could consider those tires sold. I think shipping would kill the deal. Just out of curiosity what size rim, lug and backspacing? Do you have any pics of the tire tread? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

emoo99

1/2 ton status
Reaction score

yea, if your not in wyoming, like closer to washington i'll take them for ya.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

wyomingsfreakonature

Registered Member
Reaction score

I could send you pcitures of the tread this weekend the network at my job will not allow me to upload pictures from my camera and I have to go to my parents house this weekend (about a 6 hour drive) I could send you them by friday. The rims are 15 x 10 with 1.5 inch backspacing

jjlaughner

3/4 ton status
Reaction score

you dont literally have to go out of your way to send pics /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
I'm sure shipping would double the cost of the tires/rims (6 or 8 lug?)

wyomingsfreakonature

Registered Member
Reaction score

Both 8 lug and 6 lug right now ( I as in the middle of a one ton conversion when my wife made me get rid of stuff) but could go either way you want/need for a full set (I have lots of rims)

Top Bottom