Got it home today. It had been sitting for a year or more before I got to it. It needed a carb and a battery- when I was cleaning it up and unloading all the crap out of it, I found the carb in the back. Went and bought a new battery. Changed the oil and filter, pulled the plugs and squirted a bit of Marvel Mystery Oil in the the cylinders. Put some gas in the tank, and it fired off soon as the gas got to the carb. Drove it home. 350/465/205. 10b/14b. No idea on gears...I'd imagine it could have 3.42, 3.73 or 4.10. Drives like it has 3.42's though. Gonna have to rebuild the driver and passenger floorboards due to rust, thats easy enough to do. Needs a new passenger fender, which I already have. The title says "former police vehicle" which is cool. Anyways, heres a few pictures I just took- Not bad for $500 I think. Well, prolly close to $750 or so with new battery, oil/filter, and 35 gallons of gas @$113.. I'm thinkin alittle tlc, prolly 4-6" lift with 35's, a flat black rattle can paint job, and call it done. New dd.