PICS MOVED TO BOTTOM OF POST AS ATTACHMENTS (they are in the correct order of the buildup) Well it all started as a $250 1973 K5 (350/208/d44/12b). The 350 was nothing more than a decent boat anchor. The body was rusted beyond repair and we don't like sheetmetal anyway, pulled the body off with a chain, budweiser, and my truck, it was pretty interesting. I have pics of it, but not digital, and no scanner. Anyway we got the body/bed off and got started. Next we started cleaning the frame for the paint eventually, had a 30 year old mix of rust, cheap undercoating, and mud. Also pulled the bumpers. Then we scored a $300 74' Chevy 4x4 donor truck for a 4" lift, hubs, truck cab, trans, converter, and various other parts. I also went and blew a credit card on some much needed new tools. Cherry picker, and a engine stand also. We rolled the cleaned frame into the garage and cut off some unneeded parts. Also scrounged up a 305 to run for a few weeks while we worked out the bugs and built the 350. Got it outside and presure washed it and preped for paint. Lots of bench racing and budweiser. Droped the 305 in, 4" springs in front, and the 4" steering arm. Threw on some flat black enamel. Drank more beer and huffed some paint fumes. Then we rolled the truck cab off the donor.