CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

83 K30 DRW 6.2L Diesel FS ebay

Stomper

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Is it just me or does it look like the d60 has been pulled?? It looks like it has srw front wheels on it not dually?? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

imiceman44

Hoarder extraordinaire
Premium Member
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Is it just me or does it look like the d60 has been pulled?? It looks like it has srw front wheels on it not dually?? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure does.
Lots of people are doing that lately.
I am doing it too but I am keeping my trucks both, I just don't see a reason to keep my D60 in the tow truck if a D44 8 lug could do the trick (stock tires) and the K5 could use it better.
But these people are decieving others by buying the truck taking the D60 out of it and then selling it to uninformed buyers.
/forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

arveetek

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure does.
I am doing it too but I am keeping my trucks both, I just don't see a reason to keep my D60 in the tow truck if a D44 8 lug could do the trick (stock tires) and the K5 could use it better.
But these people are decieving others by buying the truck taking the D60 out of it and then selling it to uninformed buyers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Another possibility is that it is a converted 3/4 ton. Those rear fenders don't look factory to me, and in the description it's called a 20.....which is a 3/4 ton.

Casey

joez

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure does.

[/ QUOTE ]

Another possibility is that it is a converted 3/4 ton. Those rear fenders don't look factory to me, and in the description it's called a 20.....which is a 3/4 ton.

Casey

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats what i first thought, a converted 3/4 ton.

Top Bottom