CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Wanted 84 K5 engine compartment wire harness

colorado plow guy

Registered Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
As title states, I am in need of a complete engine bay , from firewall forward, truck is a 84 k5 Silverado with four headlight system. and grill and fender lights. actually don’t need the headlight wiring but not sure if it is separated from the rest of the harness plug or not, I just need to run the standard things like HEI distributor, alternator, electric choke, starter solinoid, and heater. and air relay, The rest like the emmisions and cruise control have been deleted, I havnt ruled out a new one yet but figured I’d try some of you all first, thank in advance

rockin kw

Squarebody collector
Premium Member
Reaction score
As title states, I am in need of a complete engine bay , from firewall forward, truck is a 84 k5 Silverado with four headlight system. and grill and fender lights. actually don’t need the headlight wiring but not sure if it is separated from the rest of the harness plug or not, I just need to run the standard things like HEI distributor, alternator, electric choke, starter solinoid, and heater. and air relay, The rest like the emmisions and cruise control have been deleted, I havnt ruled out a new one yet but figured I’d try some of you all first, thank in advance
Think I have one from a 85. If that works for you. Will check tomorrow

Top Bottom