CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

91 Jimmy k5

Crawdad1968

Registered Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
So... I have a 91 k5 that is really making it difficult to diagnose my problem. It's been running just fine then suddenly I drive it to my local HD park it , go inside come out to start and it won't. Turns over fine but no start . Towed home poke around and I'm getting spark but no fuel . Spray starting fluid and it starts for a second. Have replaced fp relay,fuel pump,oil pressure sensor ignition module, fuel filter and nothing. I do not have the CEL light on when I turn key forward....what next please!

dyeager535

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Figure out why the CEL doesn't work.

Hard for me to dela with this stuff here, but perhaps the electrical or service manuals are here: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showpost.php?p=5621043&postcount=1 No CEL is going to be one of the very first diagnostics. Could be the bulb, could be something else. First step is to make it work.

'87-91 are essentially the same wiring, but the instrument cluster changed quite a bit in '90, as did the way VSS was run. Best to stick with the proper year, when possible.

Top Bottom