Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE Membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ball park price?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by SUPERSUB87, May 6, 2007.

1. SUPERSUB87

SUPERSUB87 1/2 ton status

I know the whole ball park price for an exhaust shop to install an exhaust system has been asked before. But does anybody know how much it would cost for a shop to make a new y-pipe, add a highflow cat, and weld up my catback exhaust system???

2. 76zimmer

76zimmer Flyin Rat Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Build(s):
    a dollar two ninety eight.:D

Um call them and ask them? That could be 100$ or 500$ depends on the shop, quality of materials, etc. etc.:confused:

3. 02turbogixxer

02turbogixxer Registered Member

I got my exhaust done for $100. I got 3" duals all the way back. He even routed it around my transfercase so I didn't have anything hanging below the frame. I did bring him mufflers and tips but he sells mufflers and cats at his shop. I know you are in Texas but I don't know where. He is located in Princeton, TX right outside McKinney on Hwy 380. Its called Tony's Muffler Shop. He does really nice work and super cheap. I had him do my 78 Trans Am and it came out great. He is a mopar guy so if you shot the s*** with him for a while he will show you all his bad a** toys. Not to long ago he owned a 69 charger signed by Bo Duke (I forger what his real name was).

Tony's Muffler Shop

(972) 734-3207

9292 Chilson Rd
    Princeton, TX 75407Custom Duals-Street Rods-Muscle Cars

4. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

all i gots is a dollar Zim..:(