CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Before and After

pauly383

Daddy383
Reaction score
Was digging through my pictures on hard drive. Found two interesting ones. They were both taken by the same person (4xcrazy), in the EXACT same area. The first one is in Aug 2001, the second one is Mar 2004. My truck has come a long way /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Notice also the dry August and Moist March weather. Phoenix has really two seasons/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
6508Blazer_7.jpg

6508100_1423-med.jpg

rjfguitar

3/4 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Before, just after I put on my 6" lift.
7068front_corner_again-med.jpg

Current status... /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif
7068low_front_corner_shot-med.jpg

Sorry for the rude but-in...You got me looking at my B&A pics. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

pauly383

Daddy383
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry for the rude but-in...You got me looking at my B&A pics.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never mind, really. I always see this forum as " in my garage talking with beer " So if you got something to say , say it /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

jakeslim

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
what is the 3rd pic gonna look like?
looks good pauly, looks like the ck5 sticker def gave you some increased flex /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

pauly383

Daddy383
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]

what is the 3rd pic gonna look like?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well , the goal is to kinda look normal but still trailride well. Now, later on ( wife don't know it yet ) I want another one to drive to work and mine will get bigger tires and /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif I'd leave this one nice and /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif another , but this is the ONLY truck I've ever wheeled, and the ONLY woman outside of my wife I call baby. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

rjfguitar

3/4 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry for the rude but-in...You got me looking at my B&A pics.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never mind, really. I always see this forum as " in my garage talking with beer " So if you got something to say , say it /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Sounds good to me...pass me a cold one. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

pauly383

Daddy383
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
pass me a cold one

[/ QUOTE ]
If you ever come wheel AZ, I will. Only Bud Light though /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

pauly383

Daddy383
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Nice pics, how did you get it in the same spot

[/ QUOTE ]

Its the required line, I'd have to put all the pics together so you could see. You come in to the right, go up a berm, drop your pass rear down, lift drivers front tire off ground, level out, crank to left, roll down, then ride up berm , turn straight, pull forward . Will get it on soon. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

bablazer73

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmmm... I can barely see a difference!!
Oh, there it is. in the 2nd picture you have a "ColoradoK5" sticker on the windsheild!! Great improvement!!!
/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

rjfguitar

3/4 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
pass me a cold one

[/ QUOTE ]
If you ever come wheel AZ, I will. Only Bud Light though /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Yummy, none of that imported poo.... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

rjfguitar

3/4 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
That pic with 6" is that with 33's or are they 35?

[/ QUOTE ]
33's

supersize75k5

OrganDonorRacing.com
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Always cool to see the progression. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

so what do you call my handy work?

progression...or depression /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

4xcrazy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Was digging through my pictures on hard drive. Found two interesting ones. They were both taken by the same person (4xcrazy), in the EXACT same area. The first one is in Aug 2001, the second one is Mar 2004. My truck has come a long way /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Notice also the dry August and Moist March weather. Phoenix has really two seasons/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
6508Blazer_7.jpg

6508100_1423-med.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gifNotice he's still wearin that same stupid hat?? /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

At least he finally got rid of that Fly-N-Hi front plate /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Top Bottom