Hi!
I’ve always wanted the billet dash overlay for my truck along with all of the other dash inserts for the rest of the interior. I think it’s a clean look. But everything seems to be made for up to 1988. Looking at the pics on LMC, visually it looks like it’ll fit but I’m not certain. Any ideas?
Does anyone make a new bezel for a 90?
I ordered the ‘chrome’ sticker for it many years ago but the fitment is terrible imo.
I’ve always wanted the billet dash overlay for my truck along with all of the other dash inserts for the rest of the interior. I think it’s a clean look. But everything seems to be made for up to 1988. Looking at the pics on LMC, visually it looks like it’ll fit but I’m not certain. Any ideas?
Does anyone make a new bezel for a 90?
I ordered the ‘chrome’ sticker for it many years ago but the fitment is terrible imo.