Blazer Bash 2020 thank yous

mrk5

The Sticker Guy
Vendor
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
Nicole and I want to say thank you to @ktmoutfront, @Bent77, and all the other people we don't know about for putting on a great event. I'm glad the event is carrying on like it always has and it's in good hands. It was an especially daunting task taking on all the additional strains of the pandemic requirements. I don't know if Nicole and I could have pulled it off.

On the drive home we were commenting that it didn't feel like we had missed 2 events. It felt just like the good old days.

ktmoutfront

Blazer Bash presented by 3W Fabrication
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Kim! She was a big help too

Thanks. Yep. Anything I asked her to do, she said sure and got it done.

I guess I should thank Brad @4door99 and Alyssa for getting me a soda and going through the truck number cards. I needed that sugar.

4door99

Not A Jeeper Club Member
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Thanks. Yep. Anything I asked her to do, she said sure and got it done.

I guess I should thank Brad @4door99 and Alyssa for getting me a soda and going through the truck number cards. I needed that sugar.
You know that was nothing. We were willing to help any way we could. Ultimately, you and Bent had it flowing right along. Thank y’all for everything that you do to keep this event going.

wheels87k5

24 Karat
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
We can not forget Steve, Willie and Willie's wife, Kim

Even though my K5 wasn't ready, we still had to come out for our vacation and enjoy the CK5 family.

Thanks for eating my cooking and not throwing up.

Thanks, Wade, for letting me ride with you on Hell's Revenge. It was an awesome adventure.

Thanks to Wade, Mark, Becky, Chad, Melissa, Steve, Kim, ORD, other sponsors and to all that helped make this a memorable event.

Bent77

lil meanie
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Even though my K5 wasn't ready, we still had to come out for our vacation and enjoy the CK5 family.

Thanks for eating my cooking and not throwing up.

Thanks, Wade, for letting me ride with you on Hell's Revenge. It was an awesome adventure.

Thanks to Wade, Mark, Becky, Chad, Melissa, Steve, Kim, ORD, other sponsors and to all that helped make this a memorable event.
Hey your cooking was awesome, and so was your help!

Beek

aka Bents Sister
Premium Member
Reaction score
We can not forget Steve, Willy and willy's wife, who's name I can not remember because I suck.

Absolutely! Thanks Kim for helping me this year and giving awesome insight on changes for the future. And, I must give a shout out to @wheels87k5 - Willy you are an awesome grill-master. Hats off to you sir.

Last edited:

Beek

aka Bents Sister
Premium Member
Reaction score
Definitely big thanks to ktmoutfront and bent as well as ord for the support of this awesome event.
@oatsk5 please tell your wife “thank you” for putting together & running the kids table. The kiddos probably wouldn’t have anything to look forward to without you two making it happen.

oatsk5

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
@oatsk5 please tell your wife “thank you” for putting together & running the kids table. The kiddos probably wouldn’t have anything to look forward to without you two making it happen.

Well this year it was more wade than us.but glade we can help out from time to time.

Top Bottom