CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Blazer Bash 2021 discussion. Online Reg NOT ending soon

Truckman4life

3/4 Ton Status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some of the local chevy dually tow truck guys fixed Kane Creek. Looks like you guys are gonna get some nice weather. Sunny and low to mid 90s. Wish i could make it but not this year.

Truckman4life

3/4 Ton Status
Premium Member
Reaction score

Rory Irish

S1tfSp1onhsogrehd ·
Went in today with David Hellman and Chevy General of Xtreme 4x4 tours and repaired the washed out section of Kane Creek Trail. Lots of creative winching, 3 destroyed straps, and lots and lots of shovel work... We made what we felt was a great improvement. We did this to help keep the trail open and safe for wheelers on an upcoming busy weekend. 3 fullsize duallys of various wheelbase made it thru with no issues so it should be easily navigated with just about any vehicle. However, like wheeling normally keep a watchful eye and use caution. The real bad part of Kane Creek right now with the recent rainfall is the depth of the water crossings. If you choose to run it please inspect every crossing before blazing through it, your engine will thank you.

ZooMad75

#crawlabago
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
So you have communicated with knomes before? That's why it made it through the filters?
:dunno:
I have an open channel with the gnomes. This particular one leads the pathway to the promised land of grippy red rocks and wide open vistas. He's a much better gnome to get an email from that travelocity one. That one is a uppity prick.

So open your spam folders and let the wheeling gnome guide you to the wheeling mecca that is Moab. He has not led too many astray so far.

ktmoutfront

Blazer Bash presented by 3W Fabrication
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I bet it went to spam because everyone was BCC in it. I do not like sending everyone's email to everyone.

Top Bottom