CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Blazerbash ‘22 yard sale

Bent77

curmudgeon Status
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
These are 2.5” case, and can be rescued is someone is willing to sort them out, but the exhaust shop cross fornicated them with a goat

If you’ve followed my Camaro thread, you know what you’re getting into

Price is 2 bags of Cheetos
Pick up at the casa or I can bring to Blazerbash

Not shipping, don’t ask

A1B602E7-813D-498C-B665-9BAC05E44178.jpeg

Bent77

curmudgeon Status
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I also have a zz5 aluminum dual plane intake. This is a vortec pattern, squarebore
lightly used
$200

Fastereddie

Sorry if I offended you. Not.
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Solutions
Reaction score
I am looking to acquire all the parts to convert a fuel injected sbc to carbureted.
Intake manifold (non-vortec)
Carter afb/ edelbrock carb
Complete hei distributor
Mechanical fuel pump rod
Mechanical pump
Mechanical pump plate
Stock throttle cable
Whatever else anybody thinks of.

K85 Octane

Tacklin' Fuel
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Anyone that wants to scour CList or OfferUp in the San Bernardino,CA area is welcome to. I can pick up and bring to BB. (Parts only dummy)

Babaganoosh

1 ton status
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I will have a DIY4X 4 inch shackle flip and 6 inch shackles for a 1/2 and 3/4 ton with a poly bushing. It was welded to my frame and missing the bottom bracket to bolt through the frame. Hoping to have it come off easy for resale.

Chickntrk

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am looking to acquire all the parts to convert a fuel injected sbc to carbureted.
Complete hei distributor
Mechanical fuel pump rod
Mechanical pump
Mechanical pump plate
Stock throttle cable
I can supply an edlebrock carb

ZooMad75

#crawlabago
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I’m on the lookout for a hydro clutch/hydro boost pedal set for a buddy. Anybody that has one let me know.

cheavyk10

5.slow
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Diy4x Dana 60 bolt on hydro ram mount up for grabs. Brand new, never used. Won't work with my Barnes diff cover without alot of grinding. IMG_20220707_161212551.jpg

ktmoutfront

You are an idiot. Whoever you are
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
1987 GMC Jimmy. Mostly still there and babied all of its wheeling life.

GM Goodwrench 5.7 swap. Was 5.0. GM Goodwrench 700r4. Not a whole lot of miles. Just a lot of wheeling. 241 SYE conversion.
Wishbone 3 link rear on Currie Extreme Duty 9", Currie 9+ nodular center section with Detroit locker. GM backing plates and components.
Front 3 link, (really a 4 link because the panhard bar is a link). Bone stock axle with new gears and bearings. open.
4 Sway-A-Way 2.5"x18 coilovers. 4 Sway-A-Way 3"x18" triple by-pass shocks. 4 Sway-A-Way 2x4 air bumps.
Full cage tied 20 plus times to the frame. 2" DOM A, B, and C hoops. The remainder is 1.5" DOM.
PRP wide high back buckets on sliders mounted to the cage. 4 point harness tied to the cage.
5 - 35" MTR Kevlars.
5 - Allied 8"x16" bead lock wheels.

No rust. Not a straight panel on it. It has been wheeled and seems to work OK, except for the driver issues.

Those are the highlights.

Can deliver to BB if paid for in full.

No idea on what I can get for it. And since we are not in the sale section of the forum, price posted is not mandatory. Ideas?

doubletrouble

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score

GM Goodwrench 5.7 swap. Was 5.0. GM Goodwrench 700r4. Not a whole lot of miles. Just a lot of wheeling. 241 SYE conversion.
Wishbone 3 link rear on Currie Extreme Duty 9", Currie 9+ nodular center section with Detroit locker. GM backing plates and components.
Front 3 link, (really a 4 link because the panhard bar is a link). Bone stock axle with new gears and bearings. open.
4 Sway-A-Way 2.5"x18 coilovers. 4 Sway-A-Way 3"x18" triple by-pass shocks. 4 Sway-A-Way 2x4 air bumps.
Full cage tied 20 plus times to the frame. 2" DOM A, B, and C hoops. The remainder is 1.5" DOM.
PRP wide high back buckets on sliders mounted to the cage. 4 point harness tied to the cage.
5 - 35" MTR Kevlars.

No rust. Not a straight panel on it. It has been wheeled and seems to work OK, except for the driver issues.

No idea on what I can get for it. And since we are not in the sale section of the forum, price posted is not mandatory. Ideas?
I would trade Brandon!

fourwheelerjeff

Jeff's Offroad Emporium
Staff member
Reaction score

5 - 35" MTR Kevlars.

gears?

fastazz81

Show me the envelope
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Complete hei distributor
Mechanical fuel pump rod
Mechanical pump
Mechanical pump plate
Stock throttle cable
I have this intake , fuel pump plate and pushrod and probably a hei dist I’ll have to look for that. 755E38E6-7E97-4C55-961C-176209925AC5.jpeg

Bent77

curmudgeon Status
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I also have a zz5 aluminum dual plane intake. This is a vortec pattern, squarebore
lightly used
$200
bump on this part

link for comparison

Top Bottom