CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Bling!

Grim-Reaper

3/4 ton status
Author
Reaction score
Rims on my Burb were warped from heat. The guy I bought the truck from pulled a big camper with it. It only had 72k on it when I bought it but most of that was with a 31ft Airstream behind it. It's been to Cali three times with that camper.

Could not get it to run smooth. Guy at the tire shop spun one on the ballancer and showed me how bad they were. So I been wheel shoping. Those are Eagle 058's. www.rim-zone.com has them for $375 special and that with caps, lugs and shipping. I printed that out and made my local 4Wheel parts match it. Had to take a stand but the finnal agreed. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Before.
Burbrack.jpg

After. Needs a bath and still covered in morning dew.
P3190005r.jpg

daleearnhardt01

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Wow Grim that makes all the difference. I got my 589s from him as well. Excellent to deal with.

Oops I see you didnt actually get them from Rim Zone. Either way they are awesome wheels.

skratch

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Those are sharp lookin Grim, glad to see you got a good deal on them. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Beast388

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Wow!! Definately an improvement!! /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

Looks great Grimmy!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Greg72

#MIGHTASWELLK5
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Those rims even make the grass look greener...... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nvrenuf

Klaatu barada nikto
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Need to tighten up that roof rack, it appears to have slid back. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

shane74

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Sounds like you got a great /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif!

It's amazing what a nice set of wheels will do for a rig! Bling-a-licious baby!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

rjfguitar

3/4 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
It looks a LOT better! Amazing how big of a difference rims can make. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

BurbinOR

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
Now it doesn't look like a Grampa mobile! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

mudhog

THEGAME
Reaction score
sweet /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif very nice looking rims /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif i wouldnt mind running thos on my blazer /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Esteban86K5

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Nice wheel Grim. I will be getting mine on Monday so I'll post pics too. Mine are the 589's so they will look very simlar. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

90blzr

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Need to tighten up that roof rack, it appears to have slid back. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Grim-Reaper

3/4 ton status
Author
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah it's from drag racing ricers. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Now they are going to see the bling's and know I have a fast truck. Guess I need to put a Yellow racing stripe on it. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

SUBFAN

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Always nice to lose the 'Grandpa' image....

Bet she rolls smooth as glass now /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Grim-Reaper

3/4 ton status
Author
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Always nice to lose the 'Grandpa' image....

Bet she rolls smooth as glass now /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ohhh you don't know how much of an improvement that was. They were so out that they trashed the idler arm. The rearwould get oscolating and bounce the 14.

Grim-Reaper

3/4 ton status
Author
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Nice 'burb Grim! Now it looks REALLY nice! So how ong bufor a 6" lift & 35's??

[/ QUOTE ]

Never. The IFS rides like hell when lifted. Might put some load bags in the rear but need to make a decision about how to do that and not disrupt the Brake adjustement valve and throw off the brake bias.

(it's 2wd /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif )

Top Bottom