CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

check out the rear d-shaft angle.

BlazerGuy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
Wow, look at that room he has to stuff those boggers... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

clubba68

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
1/2 ton with 44" Boggers with a wicked rear d-shaft angle and without a front d-shaft. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

Confedneck

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]

>
>your suburban listing lists that it has new "driveshafts"..
>
>there isnt a front driveshaft installed at all, and whats with the half ton
>on 44s? thats just asking for breakage.. did you build this as a
>street/show truck??

[/ QUOTE ]
his reply:
[ QUOTE ]
the picture was taken before we put the driveshaft in. We built this truck
for the street, not for off road use.

keith

[/ QUOTE ]

hah!

joez

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
But invisible driveshafts are the greatest! They minimize breakage, save you money, and you still look cool when climbing parking blocks at the Mall!

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif The only thing i dont get, is why did he put a detroit in it? Even if he never takes it off road, those tight turns in the mall parking lot with the locker may cause a differnt pop than the typical locker pop. It may sound like the diff grenading(for some odd reason that i cant figure out) /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

84gmcjimmy

1 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
But invisible driveshafts are the greatest! They minimize breakage, save you money, and you still look cool when climbing parking blocks at the Mall!

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif The only thing i dont get, is why did he put a detroit in it? Even if he never takes it off road, those tight turns in the mall parking lot with the locker may cause a differnt pop than the typical locker pop. It may sound like the diff grenading(for some odd reason that i cant figure out) /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Top Bottom