Well I figured a month and a half was long enough for my clocking ring to be laying around the house, so after class this afternoon I got it installed. It was really easy to get done until the jack blew up and forced me to lift the transfer case by hand. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif The 1" body lift gives me just enough room to clock it in the highest available position. And it only took some slight rearranging of the shift linkage to get it to work perfectly again. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif However now my front driveshaft is too short and with the Edelbrock headers it doesn't fit anyway. I found that the Edelbrock headers do not clear the driveshaft, and do not allow the shaft to be removed without yanking the crossover pipe off the truck /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Thanks to Edlebrocks "commitment to quality" I have to have a custom y pipe made to clear where theirs won't fit even though it was "designed" for this specific chassis. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I have the flat crossmember and tall adapter to get a flatter belly, but I'll put it in later. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif Here is what I gained from the side /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif The slightly re-arranged linkage See anything wrong with this picture /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Thanks for nothing Edelbrock!