CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Colorado & Moab

mrk5

The Sticker Guy
Vendor
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
Where was the picture in the upper right hard corner taken?

6872xtc

make mine modified
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Nice pictures! I wish that I could have tagged along.

Would you please tell us where some of the pictures were taken? Or where you went?

showtime33

Registered Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The snow was that high on Ophir Pass. Thats a great trail. The main trail I wanted to to but is still closed because of snow is Imogene Pass. We did Yankee Bot Basin and it still had lots of snow on it. In Utah the pic of the Burb high up on a rock is called Top of the World. Trail is rough but worth it at the end when you reach the view point. My wife can't handle it like she used to and bailed about half mile from the top and said just pick me up on ya way back. It was rough being in an old Chevy on leaf springs. I loved every minute of it though. I wouldn't advise doing the trail alone like we did just in case. My wife like last dollar road in Colorado , more of a scenic drive with snowy mountains in the distance and flowers were blooming in the meadows. Real picturistic, she didn't mind Onion creek trail in Utah, but the extreme stuff ain't for her. I'm just glad we finally went, been wanting to for years.

6872xtc

make mine modified
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
That is awesome! Happy for you!

I have yet to go over Ophir pass, we never seem to think about it. But I have made it to a few others in the SanJuan mountains.

Top Bottom