CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

NY Crews and worthy rigs Around the country

1967k10

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
That first truck has factory A/C too which my buddy forgot to say in his add. IIRC it's a Silverado or the one step below that. It doesn't have power windows but it has carpet and A/C :D. I'd buy it in a second if I had more money right now and if someone don't snag it up I will later on.

obijuan

1/2 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I would love to but I got better places to put $4k right now.
My first truck was the same color scheme and I would buy it out of guilt for selling it.

bad larry

1/2 ton status
Reaction score

str8axle55

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I saw the ad for the last one, though it was pricey for around here. You really need to see how rust free it is in person. Nice list, you are the CL Crew Cab master.

bad larry

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Thanks man if its out there I'll prob find it... That list took me maybe 20 min to put together....Check back, I'll try to post every couple of weeks...Its priced kinda high but I bet this truck is sick! Maybe I'll contact him and post more pics of it...http://limaohio.craigslist.org/cto/1741630686.html
Not a big fan of flairs but maybe w 38's or 39's it would look better, sucks theres holes in the sheet metal under those...:doah:

1BEATK5

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
yo umust be worse than me about shopping cl man. my wife gives me sh$t for spending so much time searching for stuff i wont own. but it sure is fun.

bad larry

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Well... I do it when I'm drinkin my coffee, I have 2 cups... No one wants to f-whitcha b4 that....:D I may take on the K5 search too, prob only nicely built rigs and clean stockers, but thats gunna b a LIST.....

Last edited:

Lister1911

Registered Member
Reaction score
You want to buy it? It is a Silverado :D.

Hey 1967k10, you said this guy is your buddy right? Is the truck still available? I sent him an email via Craigslist but I plan to call him over the weekend. I was just looking for a heads-up in case it was already gone.

And thanks bad larry for keeping the list going!

1967k10

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Yes,he has it still. He has been gone for a few days so I doubt you'll get a reply till at least late today or tomorrow. Call him up,he should answer his phone today.

Hey 1967k10, you said this guy is your buddy right? Is the truck still available? I sent him an email via Craigslist but I plan to call him over the weekend. I was just looking for a heads-up in case it was already gone.

And thanks bad larry for keeping the list going!

bad larry

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Yeah, not sure quite y I put that one in the list... I think it reminded me of some clean one owner type truck...

bad larry

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Yeah, bottoms of the doors r startin by the looks..
not to mention california mirror and running board contamination....the idea with a crew or any other one for that matter is to find one w out west coast mirrors and running boards... no holes in the sheet metal...catch it b4 it has started...

Top Bottom