CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

directions....how to make your truck look cool

supersize75k5

OrganDonorRacing.com
Reaction score
first, buy, build and ruin you nice daily driver/ 4 wheeler..

second... buy a nice daily driver, but sence you like chevys and can work on them...you better just buy one similar to your other one.

3rd, secure funds and pimp that ride for a few hours..
532757_5_full.jpg

Next...then realize you need some tread and some rims, so go get some dubs and street tires. "remember this is the dd", now people say the truck is "nice"

320728_196_full.jpg

then customize the truck with some fancy body work with help from a friend..

now the truck is "nuts!"

532757_27_full.jpg

time for new tires again, this is the dd so you might as well keep up with the trends and times, every guy in town has at least 35's on their poser trucks.. to keep the truck safe, keep the lift to a minimum.."remember this is the dd" truck is now "sick"

532757_42_full.jpg

lastly that fender does not match... just paint it already..oh and the weather is nice..lose the doors already too..

truck is now in the "where do ya wheel that thing" mode

532757_43_full.jpg

then sell it and start over.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

truck is now "that was a kick a** truck" mode

Goober

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

jjlaughner

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif I knew that was coming.... yet another prime rust free meets its doom /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

pauly383

Daddy383
Reaction score
I just had a brainstorm. Lets start a fund to make a K5 museum , with a perfect example of each year. Then with those saved I won't feel bad cutting mine up , and can do it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

supersize75k5

OrganDonorRacing.com
Reaction score
ahh

the body panels were new, the floor has holes large enough to swallow small children, thats why it didn't hurt to cut it up, it was an ohio truck. I bought it with the intention to redo the floors...oh how things change /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif

75-K5

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
Mine is 10000% worse than that and I'd feel horrible cutting it up. Spoiled AZ wankers. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

az-k5

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Ya we are spoiled. You can tell who wheels, and who poses easily. Rust only really forms from washing your truck out here (and sometimes the rain). If your truck has no shiny scratches and it hasn't rained in 2 months you are a probably a poser. Out here we have AZ pinstripes (branch scratches on paint) and krawler chrome (steel armor that becomes shiny when scratched)

sled_dog

1 ton status
Reaction score
ha, I just bought a K5 thats AWESOME as far as a PA K5 goes, got a smoking deal and first thing I am doing is /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif

rjfguitar

3/4 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
That would be YOUR version of a nice, cool looking truck. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Top Bottom