CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Doesnt your 14BFF scream for bigger hoopties?

bigburban383

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Since I have gotton my truck back, every single time I have gotton stuck was due to the fact that my 14BFF catches every stinking rut or mound that I come across. I am now for sure going to get this thing shaved down, I got stuck in the most embarassing situations. A 14BFF is so strong because it wants huge tires so that it wont catch on anything so that its owner wont shave the hell out of it.

/forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif <-14BFF

85scottsdale

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Thats why for 35" tires i'm sticking with my 12 bolt /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif some superior shafts and I should be in a good shape.

beater_k20

Banned
Reaction score
your FF hasnt even made it to mall poser status... of course its not begging for bigger meats! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

heavy4x4

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
33's and a 14 bolt FF here. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

4xcrazy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
265/75r16's here (something like 31.5") non shaved 14bff, never hung up as of yet /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

But i was under it earlier today lookin at it and GEEEZ that thing could seriously use some /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif

77ChevyK10

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif something like 7/8
off of mine and it makes a big differents.

Andrew

mouse

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Be sure to post pictures after you /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif or /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif

Top Bottom