Ok so I put TPI on my blazer back in June, and right off the bat it leaked, bad at the back of the block, so, OK oil PSI line. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif GRRREAT I had to put a T in the back of the block for the oil PSI switch, and I figured it was leaking there. So I go ahead and rip off the plentum and runners, and am going to try and get the T out without pulling the lower intake. (cant even see the T because the intakes in the way, so it was that much harder). Well I had no time the whole summer to work on it, and was really starting to miss driving it. Not to mention, it only had 18 miles on it since I did the conversion. So yesterday I get time to work on it. I go out, cut out the T. Rig it up totally differrent, runt the T sort of remotely (not directley in the back of the block), get it all back together, wash it, go test drive it, get out and what do you know, IT LEAKS WORSE!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif So I guess it gets to come all back apart and see what the deal is. Im really starting to get pissed. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Ok thats all, just wanted to vent.