CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

drink after you finish the install....not during

supersize75k5

OrganDonorRacing.com
Reaction score
320728_216_full.jpg

that cost me a new flywheel,fuel pump and oil filter and scrached my purdy paint /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

great 8 bolts my a** /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

320728_215_full.jpg

also I got my gears and front locker installed saterday from my buddy at arizonadriveline!

thanks Brian /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

320728_214_full.jpg

..can you say head room /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
/forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

getting closer /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

just need to get the doubler in and twinstick,make a crossmember, swap the springs, rewire it, and build the front shaft, and rebuild the king pins..oh and finish the rear tube work /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Tweetysuarus

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Well at that angle you could get some serious lift for the rear drive line angle! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Looks good in the rest of the pics! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
Bill

bigburban383

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
That sucks man. Hopefully your engine isnt thrown off balance because of your new fly wheel /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

CHEVY 4WD

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif That SUCKS
But look nice sitting in there /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

mountainexplorer

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Is this a rebuilt, presumably dependable and meant to be a long lasting motor that will stay in the Blazer for longer than say 6 or 8 months? (just have to give you a hard time).

84gmcjimmy

1 ton status
Reaction score
oooo that would of sucked. How much did you drink /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

jakeslim

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
at least you prepared the engine for what is to come /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif just a warm up /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

supersize75k5

OrganDonorRacing.com
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
The CK5 Cruelty to Blazers council has not taken that truck away from you yet? LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

they are to busy laughing /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

bleedchevy

Registered Member
Reaction score
funny i always heard that your supposed to drink while doing wiring, well now i know the truth. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

supersize75k5

OrganDonorRacing.com
Reaction score
things seem to go out the door real quick when beer is involved, not much in this case, just a nice bolt that had enough of me /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Top Bottom